This release included the addition of the full ICD9 hierarchy of diagnoses via a diagnosis “browser”. All patient diagnoses relevant to hearing loss have been loaded and linked to their corresponding ICD9 code.
- Full ICD9 hierarchy including the description and code
- Patient diagnoses relevant to hearing loss
- Added a Diagnoses tab on each patient detail page which shows all diagnoses in order by Age at Diagnosis (some ages are not available)
- Added the Medical tab on query builder page which will include items such as Diagnoses and Procedures (future release)
- Added new Diagnoses query criterion in the query builder interface
- A Diagnosis Summary column is now available for a patient-level view of all diagnoses with their Age at Diagnosis if available. Note: this column is exported as a link to the patient detail page